Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Pedro Update

Hi everyone!  I have been working hard on healing since my last update. This will be my last one!  I have finally healed well enough from my burns to go back to my guardians, and I went home about 10 days ago.  This has been a very long and painful process, but I'm feeling much better now. My all-time FAVORITE hobby has been chasing the cats around the house. I love to play, but can't figure out why they don't chase me back!  Anyway, I want to thank all of you who cared about me when I was injured so badly.  Much love, Pedro

All dressed up in my fall duds, ready to go back to my guardians!
(Yes, I know I am a handsome little dood!)


One of the areas with the worst of my burns, healing very well! 

Falling embers caused the burns on my back, they're healing great and don't hurt anymore!

The burns I suffered on my neck due to my metal collar getting SO hot are also healing well!

My tummy has taken the longest to heal, this is all new skin!


In the car, and back to my guardians, yay!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment